Outdoor Community Carols
Fancy a free festive evening complete with traditional carols and a cup of hot chocolate to get you into the Christmas spirit? We've got you covered!
Due to bad weather, we'll now be having our service on the 20th December at Jubilee Hall from 5pm or 6.30pm. Join us to celebrate Jesus Christ coming into our world with:
- live traditional carols to sing along to;
- free hot chocolate and sausage rolls;
- a Christmas message from the Bible; and
- festive decorations guaranteed to get you in the festive mood!
Due to bad weather forecasts for the 13th, we'll be hosting our outdoor service on the 20th December. Both sessions are now full but you can still register to be added to our reserve list and we'll be in touch if there are any cancellations. If there's enough interest we may also run an extra third session and will be in touch with more information if this goes ahead.
As we'll be hosting our service in the car park at Jubilee Hall, this will be unavailable for parking cars but not to fear, there's plenty of on-street parking available nearby!
This service will be Covid-secure which means those who attend will have to wear masks on arrival and while walking around the venue (unless medically exempt). Masks do not need to be worn when seated or when singing. People will also have to remain in their groups of up to six throughout the service. To help us keep the service safe and secure, we'll be running two sessions. Find out more about how we'll be keeping our event safe and within Government guidelines below.
Booking is essential. The good news is, it's quick and easy - use our online form to book your place now!
Keeping you safe and making sure we're following the Government's latest guidelines is very important to us.
To make sure our event is Covid-secure and as safe as possible we are asking all of those attending to:
- wear a mask on arrival and and at all times except when seated, singing or eating/drinking (unless medically exempt) as per Governmernt guidelines;
- remain in groups of six or under and avoid mixing with anyone you didn't come to the event with;
- stay at home if you have any Coronavirus symptoms (you don't have to miss out - you can watch our online mini carol service instead!); and
- book your place online before attending.
If you'd like more information about how we're keeping this event Covid-secure, please get in touch.
Book your place
(this may be easier for mobile users in particular)